RESPONSIBILITIES OF PARENTS:
In order to secure all that is best in the education of your child, the maximum co-operation such as given bellow are essential.
- Looking into the child’s diary daily.
- Follow up the progress of the child.
- Creating a congenial studies atmosphere at home.
- Appreciating and rewarding when the results are good.
- Timely correction when things go wrong etc. is very necessary.
- Parents should visit the Director/Principal / teachers regularly in order to keep up a steady progress of the child.
SUPERVISED STUDY AT HOME TO THE PARENTS:
To avoid heavy load of work at a time of the Tests for your child, it is required to:
- Provide a fairly convenient place for his/ her study at home.
- Make study time-table for him/ her and see that he/she works at least three hours daily.
- Supervise all his/her written works at least once in a week.
GUIDELINES FOR THE PARENTS:
- Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention to their attendance, punctuality and discipline and to take interest in their child’s work.
- Parents need to check the school diary daily and note the instruction given. They are also advised to check the bags of their wards to see if there is any circular/notice/invitation etc. has been issued from the school.
- To prevent loss of articles, umbrellas, raincoats, Tiffin carriers, etc. should be marked with name of the child.
- The ward of those parents, who avoid meeting the authorities, when advised to do so, may not be allowed to attend the class.
- Parents are requested to read and explain the school rules to their wards.
- In the event of the pupil missing his/her assessment due to his/her absence from the school, there shall be no re-assessment for the pupil.
- Parents or guardians are not allowed to see their ward(s) or interview teacher(s) during class hours.
- Reports of Tests are given in separate book, which should be signed by the parents/guardians regularly, and their progress to be followed up.
- Pupils may be sent home during school hours for reasons of misbehaviour, lack of compliance with rules or for any serious eventuality.
- Children suffering from a contagious or infectious disease will not be permitted to attend school.
- If a student goes out of the school premises without a written permission, the management takes no responsibility, except informing the guardians concerned.
- School Authority is not responsible for any accident while crossing the road. School Authority is not responsible for the security of a child outside the school premises.
- A special attention is given to ensure a high standard of morality and discipline in the school. Parents/Guardians are requested to collaborate with the authority of the school.
- Parents’ attention is drawn to the fact that criticism of the school or teacher in the presence of child should be strictly avoided because it causes the students to lose respect for their teachers with the consequent failure to learn from them and retards their progress.
- Any communication (request or complaint) made by the parents, should be addressed to the Directoror Principal and not to the teacher.
- Parents are requested not to approach the teacher for private tuition for their children. If any pupil is found guilty of doing so then a strict action will be taken against both the parties.
- If any kind of help is required then the parents are requested to get in touch with the Director/Principal and assistance may be considered as per the convenience of the school or the teacher.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR PUPILS:
- Pupils are expected to regularly prepare their lessons & do their home works. Those who have not done their home works shall not be allowed to sit in the class.
- It is obligatory to wear the uniform prescribed by the school. Those who are not correctly dressed in conformity with the regulation of the school shall not be admitted to the class.
- 85% attendance is compulsory for every pupil failing which he/she may not be eligible for promotion if applicable. The percentage may be relaxed on medical grounds or any other unavoidable emergency circumstances.
- A student absenting himself/herself from school for (two weeks) 14 consecutive days without permission will be marked “Left”, if he/she is to be readmitted it will be treated as new candidate needing re-admission. If the absence is due to sickness or other grave reasons, the school authorities must be notified in writing within three days of absence.
- Absence without leave after vacation renders the students to a fine of Rs. 50/- on re-opening day and Rs. 10/- on subsequent days, after one week name will be struck off the rolls.
- Habitual idleness, irregular attendance, disobedience, bad conduct or sickness liable to be injurious to other students is sufficient reason for dismissal.
- Students who have been absent from class must have the reason for their absence briefly noted in their school calendar. Reason of private nature may be intimated by a letter.
- No child is allowed to leave the school premises except on the strength of a letter of authorization from his/her Parents/Guardian.
- Any damage done in class, in the premises or outside will have to be made good by the pupils or the Parents/Guardian concerned.
- To acquired a greater facility in the study of English, “ENGLISH IS THE ONLY
LANGUAGE SPOKEN IN THE SCHOOL PREMISSES.”
- Children should bring dry Tiffin and it should be taken outside the class room.
- Every child attending school is obliged to take part in all the Co-curricular activities of the school as part of their Civil Training and no one will be excused except for valid reason.
- Costly ornaments and jewellery are not allowed in the school. Pupils are not allowed to keep long nails/apply nail polish/mehendi/Tattoos under any circumstances.
- Politeness and courtesy of speech and conduct as well as cleanliness of dress and person will be inculcated and exacted.
- Pupils are not permitted to bring weapons like knives/sharp implements, Mobile Phones, electronic gadget, unauthorized CDs, cameras, fancy watches, gold ornaments and other valuable goods to the school. Once it is seized it will not be returned.
- No child can stay alone in a rented house.
- Punctually is must and every child should always be on time to the school 10 minutes before the bell.
- School authority has to cooperate with the public administration. So it is compulsory for every child to take part in National celebrations like Independence Day and Republic Day parade etc.
- Child staying in the private hostels will not be allowed to leave the school without the hostel warden concerned.
- Continual absence without proper uniforms, irregular attendance, disobedience and misconduct which lower the moral conduct of the school justified dismissal of a student.
- Any student who forges or tempers with the marks given in the Progress Report Card is subject to dismissal or expulsion.
- As it is compulsory for all students to attend school on the re-opening day after each vacation. It is also mandatory to attend on the last day before the end of a semester or beginning of a vacation, otherwise a strict action will be taken by the school authority.
- The school reserves the right to compel the parents to withdraw their children if their children’s progress in studies is unsatisfactory or their attendance is irregular or their conduct is harmful to other children. A fee of Rs. 100/- will be charged for T.C. No T.C. shall be issued until all the dues are cleared.